Sunday, February 1, 2009

Introduction by Mesdi

How does it feel when you need a recipe to make a quick meal on days you perhaps are looking for change and you can’t think of anything to conjure? You flip through the recipes in your scrap book, but either you have never heard of the listed ingredients, or you don’t have them stocked in your kitchen cupboards or the recipe sounds too cholesterol-packed, or the method of preparation is so time consuming that you'd rather order from outside!

Have I just given words to a commonly felt emotion? If yes, you are not at the wrong place! I will try to add to your culinary senses with my motto on cooking – simplicity is the spice of life! I can assure you that it’s not only elaborate cooking – high on spices and oil – that can make food "tasty".

Allow me to take you on a journey of simple-everyday-healthy cooking. My recipes may or may not contain photographs, so I invite you all to imagine the look, feel, and aroma as I list the ingredients and describe the methods. Happy simple cooking!


Mesdi/Urmila

lllll

No comments: